Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HDR

Ghostly, I took the three pictures of this doll and put them into HDR and chose the painterfly. I thought it gave the colors and textures a more ghost like nature. The three photos had F/8.0, f/6.3, f/5.6, 1/125 and were taken on my CanonPowerShotELPH500HS

Welcome to church, I set the TA's camera up on the tripod and then had the hardest time getting the angle I wanted. I ended up dropping the back leg down so that it was leaning back at an angle that allowed this shot. I then took the photos into Photomatix and drastically turned the saturation up. 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I love your HDR! It turned out so great! The colors are superb, the reflection in the glass above the doors is awesome and the composition is nice! Very nicely done. I also really liked your 'heart door handle' shot in your other post. It looks WAY different on here than it does printed. That's a lesson on printing and Walgreens I guess, you should try and print it again at Walmart and see what the difference is. Awesome job though, I'm loving these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HDR shots are so SPOOKY! I love them. :) I feel like you really took the "ghost town" concept and ran away with it. The church is totally my favorite shot. The saturated colors and the turbulent sky really make it a very interesting and dymanic shot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete