Sunday, February 5, 2012

Edits

Here I matched the color from CreepStare and On the Rocks to retain some of the natural colors that the bright sun bleached out. I simply put both pictures in photoshop with creepstare on top then chose the match color.

CreepStare: in this photo I removed all zits with spot removal and than evened skin tones with the eye drop select and brush.
Beebs & Cab, I added more contrast by adding a level and then smoothed out complexions with the brush tool and added white to their teeth pulling from their natural color.
On The Rocks redone, I added contrast bumped up the color in her lips and earrings and smoothed out complexions.
CheesGrin, in this photo I added the depth back in by giving her lowlights and highlights, whitened her teeth, and added aqua back to her earrings.

On the rocks: original picture that I pulled the color for the match from.  In this photo I played with Breanne's eyes making them a purple blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment