Sunday, February 26, 2012

Final Poster

1. Poster Title(s) and print sizes: Church Goin, 24x36
2. Date - Time - Location: 02/09/12, 11:30, Bannock Ghost Town
3. Camera, Mode, F-stop, Shutter Speed: EOS 60D, F/5.6,F/10,F/7.1,1/40, 1/200, 1/100
4. All Edits: I put the three photos into photomatics and then chose painterfly. The saturations were up really hi and to make things look a little more natural I turned them down. I then tilted the photo vertically to fix the strange tilt to the building. I add a lot of sharpness and then masked it out and then used a mask to bring back the sharpness around the door and window.
5. I chose this picture because of all of my shots I liked the style, colors, and subject of this better than any other. Plus if I am going to have a huge picture of something that I took hanging on my wall I wanted what would please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment