Saturday, January 28, 2012

Camera Raw


Alley, 1/28/12, 11:50, Idaho Falls, f/2.8, 1/125 This alley is in downtown I.F. in raw I turned up the warmth, made the blue bolder and put the contrast back in.
Swans, 1/28/12, 4:04, Rexburg, f/8.0, 1/125 These Swans were flying overhead as I was headed to the computer lab and I love swans so I used it. I made the image sharper, dialed up the pinks in the wings and put the blue back into the sky. I then put a swipe of darker blue around the left side for contrast.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Alley shot! What a great location with so much potential. I love how you warmed up the photo and brought some colors back into it. This would be a great location for portraits. I also enjoyed how you caught the swans in midflight and enhanced their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your camera raw edits were very well done! Everything you changed enhanced the photos without it actually being overkill or distracting. The photo of the alley is much more interesting with the color/contrast brought back into it. The same goes for the sky photo of the birds, having that truer blue makes the photo look great. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete